Runnemede, New Jersey

Update by user Apr 02, 2013

in toms river nj!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2013

I RECENTLY WAS LOOKING TO GET A NEW VEHICLE BECAUSE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND CHILD I NEECDED SOMETHING A LITTLE BIGGER AND MORE RELIABLE THEN WHAT I HAD..

1 WEEK AFTER GETTING THE TRUCK FROM THERE I GOT AHOLD OF MY MECHANIC IN WHICH TURNS OUT I HAD A LIST OF PROBLEMS AND KNOWING MY AXLE COULD OF FELL OFF AT ANY MOMENT WHILE I WAS DRIVING I WAS PAYING 550 WITH INSURANCE FOR A 2004 WITH ALMOST 120,000 MILES MY TOTAL CAME TO MORE THEN 12,000. FOR THE TRUCK I GOT AND WHEN I BROUGHT IT BACK FOR THEM TO FIX, EXCHANGE, OR REFUND THEY DID NOTHING FOR ME. I ALSO HAD LEFT A VEHICLE WITH THEM FOR NO TRADE IN VALUE OR ANYTHING SO I REQUESTED THE OLD VEHICLE BACK BECAUSE THAT WAS ALL PROFIT FOR THEM. THEY GAVE ME THE CAR BACK WITH A FIGHT AND TOLD ME TO JUNK IT AND GE MY OWN TRUCK FIXED WITH WHAT I GET FOR MY CAR.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE NOT EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY MY CHILDREN AND I COUKLD OF BEEN IN THE VEHICLE WHEN ONE OF THE MULTIPLE ISSUES CAUSED IT TO BREAK DOWN NOW IM SCREWD FOR PAYING 550 A MONTH FOR THE NEXT 3 YEAS AND TAKING MORE MONEY THAT I DONT HAVE TO GET THIS VEHICLE FIXED WHEN I COULD OF JUST GOT MY OLD CAR FIXED FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT I MADE ON THE TRUCK I WENT FROM A SMALL PROBLEM TO HUGE PROBLEMS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I THOUGHT THERE WAS A 30 DAY POLICY BUT NOT WHEN YOU GET IT FROM CROOKS. I PROMISE YOU THIS PLACE WILL ROB YOU AND DONT LET THE SMOOTH TALKING FOOL YOU PLEASE IM A 23 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHER AND THOUGHT THEY WERE HEKLPING AND IN RETURN AND ACTUALITY I WAS BEING BURNED.

DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES HOW DOES THE SAYING GO I GOT IT UP THE butt with no lube.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with RV Auto Sales?

Comments